How Wix and Square are Helping Restaurants Sell Faster and More Efficiently
Restaurant owners can now sell faster and more efficiently by seamlessly connecting their Wix Restaurants site and Square to manage online orders, menus, and reporting in one place. "We're continuing to open our platform and welcome powerful integrations that can help business owners thrive," said Adam Garfield, VP of Wix Restaurants. "Many restaurants face operational challenges juggling multiple channels to orchestrate online and in-house orders, delivery services, the kitchen, and more. Our
"We're continuing to open our platform and welcome powerful integrations that can help business owners thrive," said Adam Garfield, VP of Wix Restaurants. "Many restaurants face operational challenges juggling multiple channels to orchestrate online and in-house orders, delivery services, the kitchen, and more. Our integration with Square brings a solution to help restaurants get back time that would have been spent on duplicative efforts from using multiple platforms. Now, restaurants can focus on providing quality service to more customers, generating more revenue, and growing their business."
The new integration, which is available to Wix Restaurant users in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Australia, allows restaurant owners to:
- Sync their Wix Restaurants site with their Square account to streamline online ordering directly from the Wix platform.
- Manage their catalog, including categories, items, descriptions, images, and full menus, directly from the Wix platform.
- Send orders placed through Wix directly to Square's system.
- View sales reports from their Wix website directly within their Square Dashboard.
"Wix's expanded integration with Square gives restaurants the combined power of two best-in-class platforms," said Vijay Vachani, Global Head of Partners and Developers, Square. "Restaurants can now synchronize their online ordering between the two to reduce time-consuming, manual tasks, and streamline their operations. It's now easier than ever for restaurants who already have websites on Wix to shift their on-premise operations to Square."
To integrate Wix Restaurants with Square, merchants need to:
- Create a Square account. If you don't already have a Square account, you can create one for free.
- Connect your Square account to your Wix website. To do this, you'll need to go to the Order Settings section of your Wix dashboard and click on POS Integration. Then, select Square under Point of Sale and click Add to Site. You'll be prompted to enter your Square credentials and click Sign In. Once you've signed in, you'll need to select the location you want to sync with and click Save.
- Set up your Wix Restaurants menu. Once your Square account is connected to your Wix website, you can start setting up your Wix Restaurants menu. To do this, go to the Menu section of your Wix dashboard and click Create Menu. You can then add your items, prices, and descriptions.
- Enable online ordering. Once your menu is set up, you can enable online ordering. To do this, go to the Order Settings section of your Wix dashboard and click on Online Ordering. You can then choose whether you want to allow customers to order for pickup or delivery.
- Start taking orders! Once you've enabled online ordering, customers will be able to place orders from your Wix website. Orders will be sent directly to your Square POS, so you can start preparing them right away.
Here are some of the benefits of integrating Wix Restaurants with Square:
- Seamless integration. Wix Restaurants and Square are designed to work together seamlessly, so you can easily manage your online and in-store orders from one place.
- Increased sales. Online ordering can help you increase your sales by making it more convenient for customers to order from your restaurant.
- Improved customer service. Wix Restaurants and Square offer a variety of features that can help you improve your customer service, such as the ability to send order updates and track orders in real time.
- Reduced costs. Integrating Wix Restaurants with Square can help you reduce your costs by eliminating the need to use multiple systems for online and in-store ordering.
If you're looking for a way to improve your restaurant's online ordering and customer service, integrating Wix Restaurants with Square is a great option.
Growpay is an online marketplace, helping simplify payment discovery for businesses worldwide. For more information, visit www.growpay.co.
Mastercard and Oracle Partner to make B2B Payments Easier
Mastercard and Oracle have announced a new partnership to help enterprise customers automate end-to-end business-to-business (B2B) payment transactions. The partnership will allow Oracle to directly connect Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) with banks to streamline and automate the entire B2B finance and payment process. The partnership aims to address the challenges faced by many companies in making commercial payments, such as disparate data, systems, and processes. By le
Wix partners with Stripe and introduces Tap to Pay on Android
Wix, a leading global website builder, has announced the launch of Tap to Pay on Android using Stripe technology. This new feature allows merchants in the United States to accept secure, contactless payments directly from their Android devices without additional hardware. Tap to Pay on Android is available to Wix users processing payments on Wix. To use Tap to Pay, merchants simply need to download the Wix Owner App and enable the feature. Once enabled, merchants can accept payments from custom
Zip partners with Primer to accelerate growth in the US
Zip, a leading global buy now, pay later (BNPL) payment provider, and Primer, a payment orchestration platform have announced a partnership to accelerate BNPL growth in the U.S. The partnership will see Primer provide Zip with access to its payments infrastructure, including card acquirers and processors, fraud and communication tools, and fallback features. This will help Zip to reduce its operational costs and scale its BNPL offering in the U.S. In addition, Primer will also add Zip as a pay